I don’t know where the last month went, but it went, and it went by fast! As the month of March came to a snow covered end, I also realized that I hadn’t taken a single photo with P.J.’s March Photo Challenge in mind. Well, maybe I did, subconsciously, so I’ll just shut up about it already and post some photos. This month’s theme: One
1. One day, Spring will come. These tulips were lucky enough to be planted in front of a dryer vent. They want Spring too, and they want it bad:
2. One more day in the snow: Some people actually like the snow. Like this person:
3. One freaky strawberry. What else can you say about this?
4. One more ski day. I magically timed a day off with a day after Smugglers Notch received 20 inches of snow. Yes. 20 inches.:
5. Here’s one thing you can do if you have a room full of random metal parts and springs: Build a pig:
And that’s it! We’ve come to the end of another month. Now head on over to P.J.’s to see who else linked up.